Thursday, December 4, 2014

More Christmas Greeting Cards

I hope you are enjoying these beautiful images
just as much as I am
as 
I couldn't resist creating with them - 
i.e. more Vintage Angels and another Madonna and Child
so more Christmas Greeting Cards are now finished
and ready for sale in my Etsy.


This card and the next card almost have a 3-dimensional
effect in the way that fabrics sit on the card
and
these soft burn out velvets and chiffon
make this possible.
 




I have used similar fabrics (but not the same)
in both cards

as I felt they suited the images.

They don't come in a set but they could
as they look so complementary




when you see them together.

 

I'm linking this post to What's It Wednesday over at
Ivy and Elephants -  you may acquire some
Christmas inspiration over there!!!
♥♥♥
Thank you all for your kind comments
I do appreciate them
and 
I hope I am able to give a little inspiration back.

♥♥♥♥♥

Isn't this such a beautiful quote:
"A single rose can be my garden -
A single friend my world" .....L.F. Buscoglia.

xox Suzy

14 comments:

  1. Oh yes, Suzy, the quote is beautiful! As are your new cards. My goodness, you have the most beautiful images and such a wonderful touch combining them with those delicious fabrics. You know that I could quite happily collect them all.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I just love your work. I am so happy to see your creations Di@cottage-wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy, I love your works and am enjoying your beautiful cards. Peace and Blessings, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Suzy, they all are a work of art...Beautiful images & fabrics... the texture this creates is outstanding.. Love them all... I adore the quote too... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your small embellishments are so charming. Lovely Christmas making. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just delightful, Suzy.

    Merry Christmas!
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layers of yummyness dear Suzy. Beautiful cards again. I had planned on using the second image as well. I even printed it. But I just couldn't get it right, so I'm happy to see your gorgeous card with it, because I just really love that image. And oh so sweet and beautiful is your rose. Longing for spring here! Sending you big hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have worked your magic with fabric, lace and images to once again create ethereally beautiful cards. Peace and Joy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Suzy,
    your cards are just so beautiful! And you rose is a dream.
    Many hugs,
    Karen B. ~ Todolwen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Suzy!! I just stumbled upon your site! Your work makes my heart sing! I have so many vintage linens, lace tablecloths, doilies, that I'm yearning to stitch into something beautiful...and, until now, have been uncertain how to proceed. You have given me so much inspiration...thank you'! I love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are really lovely Suzy! Signature style :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think these are just simply too beautiful to be used as cards - I think they would be a perfect angel at the top of a Christmas tree. Wouldn't that be pretty? You know I love quotes, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails