Sunday, May 9, 2010

Key-leidescope Quilt

You might remember this UFO I pulled out to finish!

It appeared a few posts back (before the Moroccan Belly dancer's Wardrobe). Well Voila!!! Here it is all put together and quilted - quite a bit was done by hand using a running stitch and the rest I used the free machine quilting method.

Once again I have assembled it using cray quilting which lets your spirit run wild.
And the colours - well I have to admit it is really hard to move away from these tonings.

It measures 48" x 40". By the way can you find the key?



Posted by Picasa



8 comments:

  1. Suzy, you must be SO pleased with this piece. What a glorious riot of colour!!Crazy quilting is a great way to use all sorts of gorgeous colours and textures!Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks heaps Judy -yes it has come together really well all in all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! It's so beautiful. I love colors and the crazy quilting.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so nice to receive your lovely comments especially as I admire your work so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your crazy quilts are not like any other.Just outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just loving those colours Suzi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sis, Loving the Key - Leidoscope - fantastic! - great colours. Keep up the great work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna Your lovely feedback keeps me motivated and inspired. Thanks heaps!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails