Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Crazy Felted and Velvet Purse

You know some days when you wake up and it is pouring with rain and you say to yourself that this is a perfect day to achieve something really creative in my studio and then you find that one hundred and one things come up and you manage to achieve just one tiny little thing ? - well today has been just like that but I am really happywith that one little thing which has been the closure and magenta silk rose for this new little purse.

More importantly is the sound of the heavy rain pouring down and you know that every drop is going to fill your rain tanks once again - not to mention the life giving prana to the trees and plants.

Also I must admit it is pretty exciting to see our beloved goats heading at great pace to their little shed for shelter - well just temporarily! until they discover some new long grass they had not been allowed to access for some weeks and then they don't care how wet they get!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the little purse. So bright and cheerful.

    The rain is always welcome isn't it. Our rainwater tank is full too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dian
    Thank you kindly for your comment. The grey shrike thrush has been in the shed all day with my husband keeping dry! I've just been visiting your lovely blog and thought the oak leaf cover is really superb. Yesterday I collected a handful of red vine leaves from our garden in preparation of a piece - we shall see what!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails